Planning a wedding can be a daunting prospect for couples worried about how much it will all cost.
Before embarking on your wedding plans decide what things are most important to you and then build your wedding budget accordingly. If having quality food and wine is more important than filling the church with flowers then this should be reflected in your wedding budget.
Here are my 5 top money saving tips:
- Decide on your budget and stick to it!
- Consider a shorter wedding day – Have a late afternoon ceremony so that there’s less time to fill between the ceremony and reception. Generally the longer the day the more you may have to spend on refreshments and entertainment.
- Consider a weekday wedding -Venues and suppliers may offer discounted/reduced rates for weekdays
- Consider hiring a wedding planner – a wedding planner may seem like an unnecessary additional cost but our professional knowledge and supplier contacts may be able to help you to save money http://www.benessamy.co.uk/why-hire-a-wedding-planner.html
- Ask your wedding suppliers for their suggestions on how you can save money. For example, a cake designer may suggest that a ‘dummy’ layer is used to add height to a tiered cake to keep the cake costs down.
I enjoy working with clients to make sure they have a clear idea of their wedding budget and I help them to stick to it! For more money saving tips and advice on budget management please get in touch to book a free consultation 0115 870 8179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Val at Benessamy Weddings & Events