RSViP brings together East Midlands based decision makers from a wide range of industries..
RSVIP BUSINESS NETWORK
10 Years of hosting networking events for business decision makers around the UK at reputable venues has allowed us to establish ourselves as one of the market leaders in our industry in the East Midlands- RSViP known for unique, enjoyable and professional networking.
We not only run the East Midlands most popular and talked about business network , we also offer networking training, business, marketing and event consultancy & management, as well as tailored PR services.
We combine ‘business’ with ‘social’ by collaborating with top quality Nottinghamshire based venues for our exclusively created and trademarked ‘Network Social’ events, which are famously talked about amongst the East Midlands business community
Guest list managed which will be communicated to you prior to the event.
Expect a relaxed, ‘mix & mingle’ style open networking forum.
A warm welcome from our team.
Support & facilitation on your first visit integrating you into existing groups of members.
A selection of refreshments from fizz, to cocktails and mocktails, to a glass of wine or bottle of beer, plus a delicious food selection tailored to the venue for that month.
From Thai, to Indian, British Cuisine to A la Carte, from cheese & wine to BBQ’s; each month our events are themed and often include entertainment from live bands and singers or other surprise elements.
A selection of handpicked business decision makers from a wide range of industries ready and waiting for you to meet.
Enter our monthly business card draw for a chance to win some fantastic prizes!
The opportunity to stay on for dinner at our venue hosts & benefit from exclusive discounts from the menu.
Relax into making NEW connections with like-minded professionals, helping you build NEW relationships- ultimately resulting in gaining you NEW business…
Frequently Asked Questions about RSViP Membership:
- What geographical areas are most business members based? Our members are East Midlands based, mainly from Nottinghamshire, Leicester, Derbyshire, however we do also attract business professionals from Chesterfield and Lincolnshire, Sheffield, Northampton, Birmingham and further afield, attracting regular enquiries from Manchester and London.
- How many attend the events each month? The current average attendance is 100-130 business professionals per month.
- Where are the Business Network Social events held? We move our events to different venues each month to keep things fresh and exciting for our business members, using top quality venues such as bars, restaurants, hotels and other unique spaces.
- What if I am interested in hosting a Business Network Social event in my venue? We are more than happy to discuss the feasibility of this with you, so do please get in touch!
- What is the format of the Business Network Social events? The format is a relaxed, ‘mix & mingle’, open networking forum for two hours with food and drink included throughout the evening.
- What is the demographic? Decision makers; Business owners, SME’S & corporate firms to include Managers, Company Directors, Partners and Chief Executives, from a wide range of industries, from across the East Midlands, with the ratio of men to women being 50/50, and the average age 25-55 years old.
- What kind of industries does the business network attract? From law/finance/property to retail, hospitality, creatives and everything in-between.
- How do you communicate to members of the network? Our marketing and communication platforms include our e- newsletters and mailers, website, social media to include our secret members Facebook group as well at our monthly ‘Network Social’ events.
- Is there a way of me as a member to communicate with other members in-between the monthly events? Yes you can do this via our online members directory of the website, by logging in with your username & password, as well as via the secret members Facebook group, online members forum and via our interactive mobile app.
- If I have an any news or events I wish to advertise to other members, am I able to do this? Yes, you can add details of your news and events onto our online news page and events calendar within the business members area of the website, by logging in at anytime you wish.
- What kind of marketing support can we expect? Presence on various pages of our website and via our mobile app, social media shout-outs throughout the year, inclusion on our e-newsletters and the chance to showcase your business at our events (upon request).
- How do you take payment for business membership? Payment can be made by credit/debit card or Paypal via our website upon joining, or by bank transfer or monthly direct debit upon request *Direct debit payments incur a 4% interest join and are based on a 12 month contract.
- If I want to upgrade my membership part way through the year, can I? Yes we will arrange this for you and let you know the difference in cost, which is based on a pro-rata.
- As a member am I able to invite guests to the events? Yes, despite what level of membership you have, you are welcome to put forward non-members to bring along as your guests for a free first-time taster visit.
- Where can I find out where my RSViP card is accepted? The RSViP Card offers section can be found within the members area of our website, is regularly updated and is also communicated via our e – newsletters and social media.
- Are there any other events included in the membership? Yes, you will also receive invitations to various third party social and business events throughout the year, both free and discounted, such as new restaurant launches, exhibition previews, charity dinners, theatre shows, seminars & more…
- Do RSViP run any other business related events? We are currently working on a new calendar of themed pop up events set to launch later in 2018.
- Do you offer any additional services through RSViP? Yes we also offer 121 and group session networking training, business coaching and mentoring, event consultation and management and PR services.
- How can I join RSViP? Apply for membership right now by clicking the below JOIN NOW button & we will be in touch!