RSViP brings together people from a wide range of businesses from Nottingham and beyond
We combine ‘business’ with ‘social’ by only using top quality, local venues for our network events- serving you good food & drink to help you relax into making NEW connections with like-minded professionals, helping you build NEW relationships- ultimately resulting in gaining you NEW business…
Join our network & gain access to the exclusive members area of our website, promote your business via our monthly newsletters and our 5000+ social media connections from just £19.50 per month…
Frequently Asked Questions about RSViP:
- What geographical areas are most business members based? Our members are East Midlands based, mainly from Nottinghamshire, however we do also attract business professionals from Leicester, Derbyshire, Chesterfield and Lincolnshire.
- How many attend the events each month? The current average attendance is 100 business professionals per month.
- Where are the Business Network Social events held? We move our events to different venues each month to keep things fresh and exciting for our business members, using top quality venues such as bars, restaurants, hotels and other unique spaces.
- What if I am interested in hosting a Business Network Social event in my venue? We are more than happy to discuss the feasibility of this with you, so do please get in touch!
- What is the format of the Business Network Social events? The format is very relaxed, open networking for two hours with drinks and canapés included throughout the evening.
- What is the demographic? Decision makers; Business owners, SME’S & corporate firms to include managers, partners and chief executives.
- What kind of industries does the business network attract? From law/finance/property to retail, hospitality and health & beauty to name a few…
- How do you communicate to members of the network? Mostly via our e- newsletters, website and social media, as well at our monthly ‘Network Social’ events.
- Is there a way of me communicating with other members in-between the monthly events? Yes you can do this via our online members directory of the website, by logging in using your username & password.
- If I have an event I wish to advertise to other members, am I able to do this? Yes, you can add details of your events on our online events calendar within the business members area of the website, by logging in at anytime you wish.
- What kind of marketing support can we expect? Presence on our website, social media support throughout the year and inclusion on our e-newsletters, as well as presence at our events (upon request).
- How do you take payment for business membership? We can invoice you for the year and payment can be made in full by bank transfer or cheque upon joining, or we can offer a monthly direct debit option which incurs a 4% interest charge.
- If I want to upgrade my membership part way through the year, can I? Yes we will arrange this for you and let you know the difference in cost, which is based on a pro-rata.
- As a member am I able to invite guests to the events? Yes, despite what level of membership you have, you are welcome to invite non-member guests along for a free first-time visit.
- Where can I find out where my RSViP card is accepted? The offers section of our website is regularly updated with new offers, as well as being communicated via our e – newsletters and social media.
- Are there any other events included in the membership? Yes, you will also receive invitations to various social and business events throughout the year, both free and discounted, such as new restaurant launches, exhibition previews, charity dinners, theatre shows, seminars & more…
- Do RSViP run any other business related events? Yes, we run ‘The Business Room’- a monthly, round the table, mastermind group in collaboration with business growth and marketing expert Paul Chapman, discussing various business related topics, encouraging idea generation.
- Do you offer any additional services through RSViP? Yes we offer print services, photography and promotional video packages, as well as offering sponsorship e- newsletter banner adverts and exhibition stands at our events – Get in touch for more details.
- How can I join RSViP? Register your details online here and someone will be in touch to discuss it with you.