Tell Me More About RSViP Business Network Nottingham...
- RSViP has over 250 business members.
- Members range from SME's to large corporate firms.
- The diverse range of industries include: law/finance/property/ retail/hospitality/entertainment and more...
- RSViP encourages relaxed, open networking after office hours.
- Our 'Network Social' events are held on either the third or last Thursday of each month.
- Timings of the 'Network Social' events are 6pm-8pm.
- Venues change each month and include bars, restaurants and unique spaces.
- For more information see our 'About Us' page.
Business Membership Includes:
- Invitations to our monthly Network Social Events.
- Access to our online members area.
- Business profile on our website.
- Inclusion on our 'Offers' page.
- Inclusion on our E-Newsletters.
- Social Media Marketing.
- RSViP Card to gain substantial discounts.
- The opportunity to sponsor an event during your year of membership (Gold members only)
- Access & positioning on our online members directory.
- Access to our 'secret Facebook group'.
- Inclusion on our RSViP interactive mobile app.
We offer three levels of Membership:
- Standard £225.00 per individual
- Corporate £315.00 per company*
- Gold - £395.00 - Our premium level
* Please note Corporate & Gold Membership covers 2 x members of staff per company to attend our events & is transferable
*Monthly payment options are available upon request & include a 4% interest charge, based on a 12 month minimum contract.
BUSINESS NETWORK SOCIAL EVENTS
- Thursday 26th January @ Lace Market Hotel, Nottingham
- Thursday 23rd February @ Porsche Nottingham
- Thursday 23rd March @ Belgo Nottingham
- Thursday 20th April @ Mem Saab, Nottingham - Happy 9th Birthday RSViP!
- Thursday 18th May @ Be At One, Nottingham - 'The Big Purple Week'
- Thursday 29th June @ Revolucion De Cuba, Nottingham- 'Networking Cuban Style'
- Thursday 27th July @ Thaikhun, Nottingham - 'Summer Social'
- Thursday 31st August @ Homemade On The Pavilion, Nottingham- 'Network At Sunset'
- Thursday 28th September @ The Lost City, Nottingham- 'Networking & Golf'
- Thursday 26th October @ Harts, Nottingham
- November - TBC
- December - RSViP Christmas Crawl
Business Membership Packages
Apply for Business Membership
Please complete the online membership form below & we will get back to you to discuss further.
We Look Forward To Welcoming You To RSViP Business Network Nottingham!
I have been to a lot of networking events and I can categorically say that RSViP is the best. Not only are the events fun, (which is important and not always the way for some other networking sessions!), but I do gain a significant amount of business that I can track back directly to the people I meet at RSViP's events - People who it is unlikely I would have met otherwise
Paul Chapman - Marketing Jump Leads
Alea Nottingham has been a member of RSVIP for a number of years and it is by far, our favourite Networking organisation. Over the years we have made many friends and enjoyed many laughs as well as customers and we foresee our membership to continue for many years to come. “
Mark Hands - Alea
I've been a member of RSViP for approx 8 months now and whilst I've not been able to attend all meetings due to work commitments, those I do attend I really enjoy. I tell people that RSVIP is 'high-end' networking. I'm too long in the tooth to be messing around in the puddle. I want to be in the big pond with the bigger fish
Linda Booth - Nottingham Health & Wellbeing Clinic
We have been members of RSViP for the last year and always find their events to be relaxed, professional and welcoming. The venues they use are all of a really nice and the drinks and canapés always give an air of exclusivity to the events and we are pleased to say we have done about £1000 of business through the network so far, as well as having made several new business contacts over the last year - as well as a few friends. I couldn't recommend RSViP highly enough. “
Simon Rhodes - Yu Energy
‘It is always an absolute pleasure to work with Fiona and her colleagues at RSViP; the networking events are second to none. The gatherings are always well organised at top venues, good fun and attended by people that are likely to turn out to be useful business contacts.’
Richard Hammond - Rothera Dowson
RSViP organise and run a variety of great networking events and are very well connected in Nottingham's business community. I have attended a number of RSViP's events and have always found them to be well organised and well attended by an interesting and useful mix of contacts
Holly Smith - Knights
As a Business member of RSViP for over 2 years I have always found the events to be informative and well organised, as well as thoroughly enjoyable evenings.
April Fawcett - Harts
“I am really pleased Firth & Scott Insurance Brokers joined RSViP as we have built a good group business friends who we see on a regular basis. There is always an excellent turnout making this one of the leading networking events in Nottingham. It is always nice to see a familiar faces as well as lots of new faces and new companies in the room all there with the purpose of networking and meeting people and introducing their business to you and vice versa.
Justin Hevness - Firth & Scott
“I have really enjoyed meeting like minded business people and discussing various topics in lovely social surroundings, plus I have generated over £5000 worth of business in less than a year of being a member!” Paul Evans, Grange Print
Paul Evans - Grange Print
Being a member of RSVIP has put me in touch with so many people I would have otherwise not met. It's great to meet the decision makers and the events are such a refreshing change from the usual networking meetings that take place.
Stephen Goddard - KuKu Design
“Can I just say that after being a member for a year now that Fiona and all of her staff make you feel at home at every meeting and put you at ease. RSVIP has been great for me meeting new people and businesses and making new friends. I look forward to the last Thursday of each month and by then, ready for a drink and a good chat!! Looking forward to 2015. Thanks to Fiona and her staff- see at the next meeting!! “
Colin Butler - Stirling Paterson
“Great venues, well organised, many new faces at every event, RSViP hosts the finest networking events, definitely the go-to event I would recommend. “
Nick Singh - Nick Singh Design