Tamika Martin & Friends Launch Party 26.07.19

RSViP Homepage Forums Members Forum Tamika Martin & Friends Launch Party 26.07.19

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tamika Martin 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tamika Martin
    Participant

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to join me for the new launch of my new business venture ‘Tamika Martin & Friends -Launch Party’ as a guest. Watch my live interactive Q & A with an audience of up to 250 VIP guest list only invitees with TV Personality ‘Kerry Katona’ in the hot seat this time.
    Tamika Martin & Friends (2019 edition), will be hosted by myself, PR & Events Management Business owner, award winning Entrepreneur, Brand Director and ex-radio presenter.

As it is my first launch for these string of events, guests will be made up of my business associates, colleagues, close family, close friends and also a few of my celebrity friends. It is set to be a very intimate occasion and experience. Tamika Martin & Friends will take place quarterly, hosted at exclusive venues, pitched and marketed mainly to a corporate audience. Guests will enjoy exclusive entertainment, hospitality and a different celebrity guest joining me in the hot seat each time. In future it will be a ticketed event with tiered price packages. Next up is Model & actor Calum Best. Date for your diaries, 11/10/19, venue TBC.

The evening will commence with a red carpet drinks reception & saxophonist (7.30pm – 8.30pm) with canapés and sweet treats, followed by great entertainment which will include Las Vegas show girl dancers and a live singing performance. (Artist TBC- 8.30pm -9.15pm) then onto the Q & A for approximately 1 hour & 15 minutes and thereafter, an after party with photo booth & props with yourself and guests if agreed for a further 45 minutes (First come first serve. The party will continue until (12.30am). Freebies and thank you’s will be handed out to guests before carriages at 12.30am.
    A detailed event schedule will be emailed over should we receive confirmation of your interest.

We’d love to have you. I would be grateful if you could email tamika@ucreate.biz ASAP to confirm attendance for this event so that we can place you on our guest list. An RSVP form will be sent to you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.