Fiona Duncan-Steer, founder of RSViP Business Networking Agency, presents 19 steps to take in order to manifest your goals.
1. Identify your strengths and work towards developing them every single day.
2. Recognise your limiting beliefs and work on removing them one by one.
3. Believe in yourself and your abilities – remember you won’t achieve unless you believe.
4. Take control of yourself and your mindset, you are in charge of your outcomes.
5. Stay focused and concentrate on creating patterns that last a lifetime.
6. Surround yourself with people who inspire you and those you can learn from – if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
7. If opportunities present themselves say yes and figure it out later.
8. Take yourself out of your comfort zone on a regular basis – great things never came from comfort zones.
9. Follow your instincts, they are seldom wrong – no one knows you better than you know yourself.
10. Be kind to yourself and others – your subconscious mind hears everything you think and say.
11. Be mindful and in the present as much as possible – life is to be enjoyed, don’t miss a single moment of it.
12. Exercise patience – with yourself and others, a job isn’t worth doing unless it’s done properly.
13. Give yourself credit – recognise when you have achieved something great and don’t be afraid to tell others. If you don’t no one else will.
14. Be humble – modesty and self-preservation are attractive – no one likes a show-off.
15. Be creative – set yourself apart from others and don’t be afraid to be different, you are your USP.
16. Set targets, then work backwards in order to smash them – if you know what the end goal is, it’s just a case of figuring out which path you’re going to take in order to get there.
17. Share your goals with others – this will keep you accountable and focused.
18. Be realistic – don’t set yourself unachievable goals. Know your limitations and avoid putting yourself under too much pressure, break it down and work in stages. Small steps forward are better than no steps at all.
19. Do something that scares you every day – feel the fear and do it anyway!
Powered by Froala Editor