Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- The Hilton NottinghamNottingham Hilton Hotel (formally the prestigious Victoria Hotel) for those of the generation to remember was my recent ‘home for the night ‘as I visited to experience what facilities they had to offer and I was not disappointed… I decided to take along my mum […]
- Saco Nottingham- Beautiful Spacious Self-Catered ApartmentsSusanna and Peter were very welcoming as the first faces we were greeted with upon arrival at Saco Nottingham, located in the affluent Ropewalk/Park Estate border of Nottingham. It was Peter’s first day in training and he did very well in making us feel welcome […]
- Birdhouse Cafe, NottinghamThe Birdhouse Café located on the corner of Middle Pavement and Weekday Cross, in Nottingham recently opened its doors with owner Dan Shaw present to offer a warm welcome to those who attended the launch evening. Dan brings a wealth of experience from his background […]
- SACO Derby Apartments- The MillhouseSet in a stunning refurbished mill, Saco have converted what was once a mill house into a set of beautiful self-serviced apartments just a short walk from Derby city centre… Located within a private courtyard behind electric gates the security is high and as this […]
- Brewery Experience Day- Brewhouse & KitchenMasterclasses are quite obviously on trend at the moment and due to their vast array of themes they are also extremely popular group activities to undertake- gin making/cocktail making/flower arranging you name it there’s a masterclass for it, all making for perfect team building or […]