Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- Harts does it again with their brand newly launched limited edition 6 course tasting menuPrestigious Nottingham hotel and restaurant Harts recently celebrated their 20th anniversary year and with the success of two previous tasting menus on top of being awarded two AA rosettes for culinary excellence, a third menu was inevitable. Devised by head chef Dan Burridge, the six […]
- Holiday Inn NottinghamHoliday Inn Nottingham have recently been busy refurbishing some of their suites and launching a brand new menu to their in-house restaurant Eaton’s , so I checked in to check it out… First impressions of their new executive suites were extremely positive, I was delighted […]
- Eastwood HallEastwood Hall, located just off junction 26 of the M1, Nottingham is a popular wedding and events venue, though I recently discovered isn’t just available for special occasions, but also has extensive conference facilities, a spa, restaurant and several hotel rooms. I recently went to […]
- My First Tea Ceremony With August MoonAugust Moon Tea located in a tiny penthouse hidden gem of an oasis in the heart of Hockley, Nottingham provides you with the opportunity to experience an ancient ritual practice, traditional Chinese tea ceremony. I was recently invited to experience my very first Chinese Tea […]
- Brunch With GustoThis weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Italian restaurant Gusto in West Bridgford. A relatively new arrival to Nottingham that I have heard nothing but good things about and having visited for dinner at Christmas time, where I was able to appreciate the stylish, […]