Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- All You YogaI’m so pleased to have recently discovered All You Yoga ran by Lee-ann Cordingley. As a self-confessed, not by any means expert but enthusiastic yogi, I have practised yoga for many years- different types, different classes, different teachers and have enjoyed all experiences, as I […]
- Brewhouse & Kitchen – New MenuBrewhouse and Kitchen recently opened in Nottingham in the popular West Bridgford area located directly on Trent Bridge over looking the river Trent, so the perfect location for drinks in Summer with a view, local to the vibrant centre of Bridgford and near all of […]
- Mike Lawrence Holistic TherapiesMike Lawrence has been hailed in the media as having a ‘gift’ being the ‘go-to’ person when considering a holistic treatment… Treatments advertised on Mike’s website range from stress management and life coaching to cognitive behavioural solutions and Chinese therapies. Many of these therapies are […]
- The Hockley Arts Club, NottinghamMy recent visit to The Hockley Arts Club in Nottingham took place at lunchtime on a Friday- the perfect way to spend a few hours winding down at the end of a busy working week… Hidden away behind the busy streets of Nottingham’s Hockley area […]
- Acupuncture At Acu SpiritAcu Spirit Healing Centre situated on Wollaton Street in the centre of Nottingham state that they are dedicated to maintaining a balance of body and mind using a holistic approach catered to the patient. Bing -the owner recently invited me along to experience a consultation […]