Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf, GlasgowWhen one of the most prestigious spa hotels in Scotland invited me to spend the weekend with them over the Christmas period, I couldn’t refuse. The independently owned boutique hotel nestled within the beautiful Scottish countryside, half an hours commute from Glasgow City centre and […]
- Spotlight Bar & Restaurant & Lets Rock! The Retro Winter Tour, Motorpoint ArenaMotorpoint Arena’s previously known Platinum Suite situated on level 4, has recently undergone an exciting transformation, taking itself from a generic conference suite to a vibrant and stylish bar/restaurant aptly named ‘Spotlight’, open for all events, Nottingham Panther’s games and also available for private hire… […]
- Bottomless Brunch at St James HotelBottomless brunch is becoming something of a trend right now in many bars and restaurants, however St James Hotel is the first UK independent hotel I have come across to offer such thing and so when invited to try it out I was pleasantly surprised […]
- Birchover Residences presents…Bridgford HallDescribed as the ‘jewel in their crown’, Birchover Residences’ most recent development located in the heart of West Bridgford, Nottingham was refurbished and opened in May 2017. The well-known and popular Bridgford Hall is steeped in history dating back to 1768, having been family homes […]
- Birchover Residences presents: Juniper CourtLocated on the edge of Nottingham’s Park Estate, notably one of the most affluent areas of the city, the recently refurbished Juniper Court offers a home from home stay in their luxury self-catered apartments… The high ceilings are first to be noticed, giving character to […]