Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- The Wine Room, MapperleyThe Wine Room Mapperley is a welcomed addition to the Nottingham bar scene, aimed at; as its name suggests those who have a passion for wine. Co-owners Debbie and Peter both share a love of everything related to the vino variety and so welcome to […]
- Playa Day Club & Restaurant, NottinghamPlaya Day Club is a brand-new concept bought to Nottingham by the Mellor’s Group in the form of a trendy pop up bar, club and restaurant located in the Old Market Square. The feel is that of something you would typically find in Marbella or […]
- One The Brayford, LincolnMy recent stay at the stunning self-catered apartment, One The Brayford in Lincoln was made all the more special when I discovered just where it was located- adjacent to the waterfront known as Brayford Wharf with a spectacular view overlooking the harbour. A stroll along […]
- The Alchemist NottinghamThe meaning of the word alchemist translates to a person who transforms or creates something through a seemingly magical process. This perfectly sums up the entire ethos behind The popular bar/restaurant The Alchemist, where I had the pleasure of visiting recently in Nottingham for a […]
- Hilton East MidlandsHilton Hotel group have always had a great reputation for doing exactly what they say on the tin, consistent, affordable accommodation with all amenities covered and Hilton East Midlands are no exception, with their fantastic location just four miles from East Midlands airport, this is […]