Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- Spotlight Bar & Restaurant & Lets Rock! The Retro Winter Tour, Motorpoint ArenaMotorpoint Arena’s previously known Platinum Suite situated on level 4, has recently undergone an exciting transformation, taking itself from a generic conference suite to a vibrant and stylish bar/restaurant aptly named ‘Spotlight’, open for all events, Nottingham Panther’s games and also available for private hire… […]
- Bottomless Brunch at St James HotelBottomless brunch is becoming something of a trend right now in many bars and restaurants, however St James Hotel is the first UK independent hotel I have come across to offer such thing and so when invited to try it out I was pleasantly surprised […]
- Birchover Residences presents…Bridgford HallDescribed as the ‘jewel in their crown’, Birchover Residences’ most recent development located in the heart of West Bridgford, Nottingham was refurbished and opened in May 2017. The well-known and popular Bridgford Hall is steeped in history dating back to 1768, having been family homes […]
- Birchover Residences presents: Juniper CourtLocated on the edge of Nottingham’s Park Estate, notably one of the most affluent areas of the city, the recently refurbished Juniper Court offers a home from home stay in their luxury self-catered apartments… The high ceilings are first to be noticed, giving character to […]
- Sunday lunch at The Tap & RunThe Tap and Run is the latest venture from the Cat & Wickets Pub Company, owned by Dan Cramp and England cricketers, Stuart Broad and Harry Gurney. Aptly named, the venue itself offers a cosy, home from home atmosphere, something you’d come to expect from […]