Take a break from the rat race with our sister brand ‘The Sleepy Vegetarian’ providing you with in-depth reviews on the hottest restaurants, hotels and experiences in Nottinghamshire!
- Birchover Residences presents…Bridgford HallDescribed as the ‘jewel in their crown’, Birchover Residences’ most recent development located in the heart of West Bridgford, Nottingham was refurbished and opened in May 2017. The well-known and popular Bridgford Hall is steeped in history dating back to 1768, having been family homes […]
- Birchover Residences presents: Juniper CourtLocated on the edge of Nottingham’s Park Estate, notably one of the most affluent areas of the city, the recently refurbished Juniper Court offers a home from home stay in their luxury self-catered apartments… The high ceilings are first to be noticed, giving character to […]
- Sunday lunch at The Tap & RunThe Tap and Run is the latest venture from the Cat & Wickets Pub Company, owned by Dan Cramp and England cricketers, Stuart Broad and Harry Gurney. Aptly named, the venue itself offers a cosy, home from home atmosphere, something you’d come to expect from […]
- The Wine Room, MapperleyThe Wine Room Mapperley is a welcomed addition to the Nottingham bar scene, aimed at; as its name suggests those who have a passion for wine. Co-owners Debbie and Peter both share a love of everything related to the vino variety and so welcome to […]
- Playa Day Club & Restaurant, NottinghamPlaya Day Club is a brand-new concept bought to Nottingham by the Mellor’s Group in the form of a trendy pop up bar, club and restaurant located in the Old Market Square. The feel is that of something you would typically find in Marbella or […]